I Found The Next Truly Horrifying Killer!
It's the physical Sonic stand-in from the first movie. A doll used so the actors had something to look at/interact with.
It's the physical Sonic stand-in from the first movie. A doll used so the actors had something to look at/interact with.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
.........dude how tf am I supposed to sleep tonight now
Quite deeply. He likes when no one can hear him sneak in.
Alright, well played
Huh.
Didn't need that.
Imagine what it was like on set.
The Director: "James...James....Mr. Marsden! You're not supposed to be screaming in this scene! What do you mean 'It took my soul'?"
PWYF and Noed are probably staples on him I bet.
Gotta go fast!
I wonder what his perks would actually be. Hmm...
If I was an actor and had to look at that daily I would sue for emotional and mental damage.
Sonic the Blighthog is a better skin
That is terrifying.