Vote Dead by Daylight for the game awards
Come on guys show Behaviour the much deserved love and nominate them on the Steam awards. The team has been dedicated to making a great game. They have been constantly pushing out content and listening to us fans and changing the game accordingly. I personally nominated them in the categories of "Labour of Love" and "Developer of the Year".ย
I want to personally thank Behaviour for 3k hours of fun, laughs and anger ๐ I play this game everyday and still can't get enough of it. You have made a special game. For all the criticisms you get there are people that recognise the hard work you put in to get the game where it is today.ย
Thank you so much Behaviour ๐
I want to personally thank Behaviour for 3k hours of fun, laughs and anger ๐ I play this game everyday and still can't get enough of it. You have made a special game. For all the criticisms you get there are people that recognise the hard work you put in to get the game where it is today.ย
Thank you so much Behaviour ๐
Comments
https://studios.ign.com/sxswgamingawards/
Scroll down to trending halfway down the page since the higher up ones are the more established games.
https://store.steampowered.com/SteamAwardNominations/?u=76561198071739803&k=14143733899695271209
Here's the link if you're a Steam player ๐
Did it. Thanks for the head's up. This is probably my favorite game this year. Hope it wins something!
Voting in
Labor of Love
Best Developer
I forgot to add the Steam one to my post but @MuteNewt got it so make sure to do both,
Gladly, but this is Game of The Year... and DBD is from 2016.
Good to know. I'll check it out.
I also nominated DBD in two following categories :
Labor of love & Best Developersย โค๏ธ
Voted for DbD in the Labour of Love category.
Game still has it's issues but when you look at it today vs how it was even a year ago? Much, much better
I'll do it when the game will be correct lol
I voted. I like the devs and the game. It doesn't have to be perfect to love it. No game is perfect. They are trying to make it better.
imma purchase a cheap nepali in fiverr to do 500 votes with different IP proxies
Critic ๐
they r ez with the exception of overwatch that will win cuz blizzard is too big mafia
I vote for them the day they actually try to balance the game.
they will never buff freddy #giveup
DBD's development progression is like going form "being on fire, with a knife sticking out your gut, falling from the top of a skyscraper, and having ingested poison" to "being on fire, falling from the top of a skyscraper, and having ingested poison"
Sure, its technically better, but its still not remotely good.
DBD is better than it used to be, but its still in an awful place.
It's not only about Freddy. It's about killer in general. The Devs only cater the survivor, because they are their cash cows, which is stupid af, because it is the killer player that have to spent money on DLCs do really play the killer, while survivor are just skins anyway.
I mean we get call of duty and fifa every year with a slightly different version. But asymmetrical games? Nope
Sorry but I couldn't nominate DbD for best developer or labor of love...that went to DE and Warframe. But I did nominate it for best environment...which I think is appropriate hehe.