I came back to the game for the tests on sbmm

I played through like the 4 last days of test. Havent had this much fun in the game for a while, the very reason i uninstalled DbD when they added sbmm

After the tests i was "okay lets keep playing, see how it goes"


Oh boy...


Getting matched with only 3-4k hours people running DH, CoH, map offering, looping gods

And here i am playing non top tier killers like clown myers legion

I will just stop playing (again) since i don't have anymore fun. I have to try so hard to even get one kill its not fun.

I really hope the player base still goes down the rabbit hole. Maybe THEN BHVR will stop being such smartasses about a mmr system in a casual APvP

Comments

  • 3-4k hour players are not uncommon with a game nearly 6 years old. Idk how long you expect to play with noobs but once you crush enough you'll have to start playing against more experienced players.

  • @Souplet said:

    I played through like the 4 last days of test. Havent had this much fun in the game for a while, the very reason i uninstalled DbD when they added sbmm

    After the tests i was "okay lets keep playing, see how it goes"

    Oh boy...

    Getting matched with only 3-4k hours people running DH, CoH, map offering, looping gods

    And here i am playing non top tier killers like clown myers legion

    I will just stop playing (again) since i don't have anymore fun. I have to try so hard to even get one kill its not fun.

    I really hope the player base still goes down the rabbit hole. Maybe THEN BHVR will stop being such smartasses about a mmr system in a casual APvP

    How many hours do you have?

  • 750

    Problem is the lack of variety and the amount of sweat it requires to win is just stupid

    Before SBMM i would match either people with my playtime, people with 10k hours, people with less. It was fun since tryharding was only for hard matches and playing more casually was allowed when survivors werent absolute loop gods, meming with survivors was a thing


    Now, only remains the sweat and the fun is gone

  • @Mr_K said:

    3-4k hour players are not uncommon with a game nearly 6 years old. Idk how long you expect to play with noobs but once you crush enough you'll have to start playing against more experienced players.

    Alright. Lemme just play a killer I have never touched before... how about twins. What's taht - a 10k hours lobby? How comes that?

  • @taah said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2916635#Comment_2916635

    Alright. Lemme just play a killer I have never touched before... how about twins. What's taht - a 10k hours lobby? How comes that?

    How many hour do you have in general? Do you forget everything about the game after picking a new character?

  • Well you took a long break and picked arguably some of the worst killers in the game and you really blame MMR for that?

  • @The_Krapper said:

    Well you took a long break and picked arguably some of the worst killers in the game and you really blame MMR for that?

    Oh sorry, forgot that i cant play anything but nurse blight


    Thanks

  • @Souplet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2917151#Comment_2917151

    Oh sorry, forgot that i cant play anything but nurse blight

    Thanks

    No one said that, but two of those killers you played have been argued by some as the weakest in the entire game, even high C to B tier killer would be better than those after a long break, you don't have to play the best characters to do well

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2916761#Comment_2916761

    How many hour do you have in general? Do you forget everything about the game after picking a new character?

    800 - nothing near when everyone in a SWF got like 2-5k hours.