Did ghostface god awful chase music get changed?
i don’t see anything about this in the ptb change log but since it’s more of a QoL i’m unsure if it would be included so here i ask.
did his chase music get changed or am i still gonna have to get a headache every time i verse him? verse being the keyword as i will never play him unless it’s changed.
Comments
I'm pretty sure it will get changed, certain killers have different music in PTB and Live without any mention in the patch notes, like Doctor, Pyramid, Oni, and probably some other one I'm forgetting right now.
After the abundance of complaints about it in the feedback section it will be pretty sad if they don't change it.
gosh i hope so, it gave me a headache every time i played him
Nah, everyone should enjoy the sickening new chase music of GF.
I hope so.
I really hope they changed it.
They said it is "adjusted" in another thread.
source?
*ERR-ERR-ERR-ERR*
Over in this thread.