What non-meta survivor perk encourages the best counterplay for your main killer?

For me, it's blood pact. The counterplay for Twins is to stay with another person, and blood pact encourages staying together.


BTW, I specify non-meta because CoH and DH are counterplay for nearly every killer.

Comments

  • As someone who plays trickster

    Hope I've went against people who use it and they are pretty much uncatchable in the endgame a pretty good perk against 110 speeds

  • Fixated agaist Spirit.

    Bond against Legion.

    Spine Chill or distance Perks against PH.

  • Calm Spirit stopping screams v Doctor and bit for Clown as well.

  • @bm33 said:

    Calm Spirit stopping screams v Doctor and bit for Clown as well.

    Calm spirit definitely messes me up on doc

  • It depends on the map (which is random without an offering). Actually, let me dig deeper into this. Some of the maps have blind spots which can make hooking rather difficult if survivors are running certain builds. Since I play random matches most of the time, I run Tenacity, Boil Over, Flip-Flop, and Power Struggle. FF never gets swapped out just because of what it does. Even a little bit of recovery can mean the difference between wiggling out and getting hooked and it can automatically activate Power Struggle which has helped me find hatch dozens of times. Back to the original point, there are ways to counter this as a Killer. If you know there's a hook nearby, dropping down isn't the end of the world, but you have to consider how long the survivor was down and consider the fact that they might have FF. Iron Grasp and Agitation are being used as a counter to a lot of issues. As a survivor, I hate both of those perks but as a killer, they are pretty useful. Also, if it's an SWF, feel free to just slug because they might have DS.

  • @xBlitzAce1989x said:

    It depends on the map (which is random without an offering). Actually, let me dig deeper into this. Some of the maps have blind spots which can make hooking rather difficult if survivors are running certain builds. Since I play random matches most of the time, I run Tenacity, Boil Over, Flip-Flop, and Power Struggle. FF never gets swapped out just because of what it does. Even a little bit of recovery can mean the difference between wiggling out and getting hooked and it can automatically activate Power Struggle which has helped me find hatch dozens of times. Back to the original point, there are ways to counter this as a Killer. If you know there's a hook nearby, dropping down isn't the end of the world, but you have to consider how long the survivor was down and consider the fact that they might have FF. Iron Grasp and Agitation are being used as a counter to a lot of issues. As a survivor, I hate both of those perks but as a killer, they are pretty useful. Also, if it's an SWF, feel free to just slug because they might have DS.

    That doesn't really follow the discussion topic, since being unhookable is a form of counterplay for everyone but PH.


    Who's your favorite killer to play as?

  • @Bennett_They1Them said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2912178#Comment_2912178

    That doesn't really follow the discussion topic, since being unhookable is a form of counterplay for everyone but PH.

    Who's your favorite killer to play as?

    Doctor main because he's just fun to play and he can easily rack up the BP. I recently started Insidious Basement Bubba (or just Insidious Bubba if I'm too far from a basement) and he's just fun in general... for the Killer anyway lol.

  • @Bennett_They1Them said:

    For me, it's blood pact. The counterplay for Twins is to stay with another person, and blood pact encourages staying together.

    BTW, I specify non-meta because CoH and DH are counterplay for nearly every killer.

    Calm spirit on doc...man, that can really butcher him, lol

  • @xBlitzAce1989x said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2912193#Comment_2912193

    Doctor main because he's just fun to play and he can easily rack up the BP. I recently started Insidious Basement Bubba (or just Insidious Bubba if I'm too far from a basement) and he's just fun in general... for the Killer anyway lol.

    O.K, so maybe "Kindred" for Camping bubba counterplay?

  • If you play distortion, you're able to play around every single one of my favorite perks. You have to be careful to not lose all stacks on one perk tho :D