combat straps to be base kit for pig?
They are very necessary for hitting survivors at pallets. My supply is diminishing and even though I pour points into her I'm only getting one or two.
They are very necessary for hitting survivors at pallets. My supply is diminishing and even though I pour points into her I'm only getting one or two.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The cooldown addon should be faster too for better zoning.
That's actually a really good suggestion.
i wonder if her boxes should have the "snap out of it" type skillchecks. It would make her skillcheck addons better. Add a "slightly reduces success zones" bonus to the razor wire addon too?
Yes!! I hope they look at the Pig's crouch after the Freddy rework.