What is the scariest (non-meta/rarely seen) Killer perk?
I think Dragon's Grip can be pretty scary.
I think Dragon's Grip can be pretty scary.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
devour hope
I agree, though it's arguable if devour's meta.
Blood Warden imo. You think you made it and boom!
Being grabbed from a gen cuz of Tinkerer. This makes me scream like a little girl.
Blood warden or Devour
This. I completely forgot about it. Glad it’s not popular. Hex Plaything gets an honorable mention. That’s a very good killer perk that’s underrated IMO. It makes a lot of players in mid MMR ragequit & give up out of frustration- especially when paired with the old (ruin/undying) or new (Pain Res/DMS) meta. Those combos are just too sexy for their virgin eyes.
It's not THAT uncommon but MYC
Depending on the killer I'd say spirit fury, there's nothing like the feeling when you think you're safe and then the rug just gets ripped right out from under you.
I think I'm All Ears is pretty underrated. It gives you a lot of info, allows to skip mindgames in chases and has a short cd.
Rancor + Nemesis combo when the killer baits the stun during endgame or right when the last gen pops 😩