Ghost Face and Legion update when?
This update I'm really excited to hear the 2 new chase music's and the killer updates, anyone know when the update is supposed to drop? I'm waiting to play the new Legion and Ghost Face.
This update I'm really excited to hear the 2 new chase music's and the killer updates, anyone know when the update is supposed to drop? I'm waiting to play the new Legion and Ghost Face.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably next week. In ~8 days.
It usualy takes 3 weeks from PTB --> Live.
DbDLeaks says next week on the 26th.
If it follows past patterns which is 3 weeks from the PTB then it would be on the 26th. But it has not been officially confirmed as of yet.
damn when'd that happen? It used to always be 2 weeks after the PTB so i was assuming itd be tomorrow :/
I can't wait to play legion with new chase theme.
oh man i hope so
26th - 28th we think
They added a week a while back to give themselves a little more time to try to polish things. As others have said assume it will be the 26th.