It is spring why is it snowing
I really came outside wearing a short sleeve jacket not knowing it was snowing. I hate living in the Midwest I swear
I really came outside wearing a short sleeve jacket not knowing it was snowing. I hate living in the Midwest I swear
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
right? snowed a couple days ago here and it was like 80° and sunny for all of the day after
A ice age is coming
Bipolar weather, I honestly thought it was raining this morning but nope its snow
Not upset about it
Nah because that's the exact reason I hate living in Indiana
I’m literally wearing summer clothes and without any knowledge it’s gonna freaking snow today.
WHY IS IT SNOWIJG FIR EVERYONE KEKW
We need snowmen in dbd again.
Lmao it was snowing all 1rst period here.. it’s ridiculous
Same lol. But it stopped snowing at thrid period for me
Honestly, same. As someone who lives in Ohio, I can understand the pain.
FINALLY
Eventually
Yeah.. especially the “lives in Ohio” part
Yep. Especially that.