How offten do you see Demogorgon?

Since the chapter no longer can be purchased... how offten do you see him? Did he dropped on avarage from your games or he is still allright?

Comments

  • As often as I play him.

  • I've seen him more times than Wraith, Hillbilly, Hag, Clown, Freddy, Plague, Oni, Blight, Trickster, Twins, Pinhead, and Artist (and that's only looking at data since Onryo came out). Demos are definitely still around doing their Demo thing.

  • He is without a doubt the rarest killer I see followed by Hag and Twins.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Since the chapter no longer can be purchased... how offten do you see him? Did he dropped on avarage from your games or he is still allright?

    I just played against one. And he’s my main

  • Maybe once a month now.

  • Apparently, like many of us, Demo has moved on to other games now. While I wish him all the best, seeing him with another game is still heartbreaking.

    Does your new game love you like we did Demo?

    I'm not crying, you're crying.

  • I still see him every now and then. He’s not as rare as several other killers are.

    He will probably become more rare as more time goes by but we’re not really there yet.

  • Not as rare as Hag, Freddy and Billy for me.

  • I see him more than twins, doctor, Freddy, artist, pinhead.

    I get bubba 4/5 games :(

  • I haven't seen a single Demogorgon in 2022. I have over 80 hours every week. I miss my boy.


    @IlliterateGenocide said:

    I see him more than twins, doctor, Freddy, artist, pinhead.

    I get bubba 4/5 games :(

    also give me your mmr i want bubba

  • Rarely, and usually only when my low MMR friend joins me.

  • He is not rare as Twins are but he is not popular either. Probably he will be worse because new players can not get him.

  • @syain said:

    I haven't seen a single Demogorgon in 2022. I have over 80 hours every week. I miss my boy.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2908545#Comment_2908545

    also give me your mmr i want bubba

    Plz, I'm sick of getting face camped at 5 gens or getting slapped with noed.

  • The only time i see him now is when i play him, which makes me sad

    god i hope BHVR renegotiates the license so that Demo can come back

  • Not that often, and that makes me sad

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Since the chapter no longer can be purchased... how offten do you see him? Did he dropped on avarage from your games or he is still allright?

    Who?

    Joking, but I rarely seen him before the liscene was lost but iv versed him once since then. But I dont see most killers so no surprise really

  • I see him about the same as I did when Stranger Things was still available - once probably every 6 months. I saw him once during the mmr tests and I can't remember when I last saw him before that.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    I've seen him more times than Wraith, Hillbilly, Hag, Clown, Freddy, Plague, Oni, Blight, Trickster, Twins, Pinhead, and Artist (and that's only looking at data since Onryo came out). Demos are definitely still around doing their Demo thing.

    Pretty much same. I'd say at least once every 10 games for sure. More often than I see a lot of killers this person named aside from Clown, Plague, Blight, and the Artist who I actually see more of

  • I actually played him last night since he was my daily mission. (My routine is I play my daily mission’s killer for a few matches a night.) I even stumbled on a fun chase build with Unrelenting, Save the Best for Last, Fearmonger and his two add-ons that reduce his Shred cool down on misses and pallet breaks. It was really fun, I could just swing and shred whenever I wanted and they only got a couple of meters away before I was back on them. 😄