Pinhead is Instagram Boy (And Sad Memory from Hawkins)
He knew it was last selfie at this realm, he was sad about it.
He knew it was last selfie at this realm, he was sad about it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
im still sad i didnt play dead by daylight the last day hawkins was here
How can people miss Hawkins. I can't remember a single good thing about the Map
It is your realm, hello? 🤔
The map was quite good for stealth, which is an option more and more rare in this game. I know thats because a part of the playerbase dont like it, but for some, like me, its the reason to play the game.
It had it's moments. It was great vs anti loop killers, Nurse, and Blight, and shoved stealth killers into the Realm of being actually strong. Just completely flipped the meta on it's head and I like that for it.
It looked great and had a cool atmosphere. I really liked it.
Hawkins was the most dissapointing part of the ST Chapter, and I'm happy it's gone.
I don't think hurting Killers with mobility/ranged Powers so stealth Killers could shine was a good thing.
I don't even think it looked all that well, it was bland imo. Only interesting part about it was the Portal room
I miss that map, it wasn't as bad as people say it was. Most people are just bias about inside maps.
Hurting Nurse and Blight for any reason was a good thing to me ✨
dont beat yourself up over it.
BHVR announced the DATE that Stranger Things was leaving....so plenty of time to stock up for Hawkins 24/7, right? ...Nope, they pulled Hawkins early, with 0 warning and explanation, gave us some pity BP and told us to go pound sand.
Im still not 100% over it tbh
Wasn't a fan of Hawkins but in hindsight I enjoyed it far more than RPD, The Game, Shelter Woods, Swamp and a few other maps.
It's too bad they couldn't reskin it, make some balance adjustments and rerelease it.