This months prime item.
A charm, yes a charm.
Not a nice killer set seeing as the last two sets were for survivors instead we get a useless charm.
GG.
A charm, yes a charm.
Not a nice killer set seeing as the last two sets were for survivors instead we get a useless charm.
GG.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
2 killer sets, 2 survivor sets (loved all cosmetics) and now useless charm.
I don't know why BHVR is doing that much charm, is anyone cares those charms? Cuz i don't.
no I don't still get it but only use them for hooks.
also I hate this prime thing because I share prime so this how it worked I got both killer outfits and my partner got both survivor outfits but I really wanted that jake one oh well.
oh I got this dumb charm Yay😿
I mean I agree it's pretty lame but it's free lmao. If you're subscribing to Prime just for the DBD content you could always cancel your subscription on months you don't like it.
Jesus this community...
I wonder why it wasn't the item for March.
Thanks for the gold kind stranger.
I like how advertisers are always really skittish about blood and violence etc but Amazon saw those meathooks and were like MMMMMMM I want in.