It's not Easter yet, quit playing Huntress
So many huntress matches it put me to sleepmode
So many huntress matches it put me to sleepmode
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why Christmas Clown!?! WHYYYYYYYAAAHHHHH!!!
Legion bunny for the win.
pink bunny best bunny
Hatchets go brr
I wear the wolf mask. Can I still play?
I like hitting people in the face with axes. Not my fault the devs gave me what I wanted.
No. 😁
Why are you playing dbd? Its not halloween
Well she does hums a lullaby.
Isn’t Huntress one of the most played killers in general (at least in higher skilled matches)?
Huntress is one of the most common killers, so I don't think people will stop playing as her.
Give her, her own game!! half the players would leave to play that one. Istg
I miss Headless Legion. That was the best bunny
Oh sorry.....we are only allowed to play killers you approve of. My bad!