Comments

  • I take it those survivors were being very respectful? I do not speak that language. I can only expect they were held to the standards of our extremely productive community leaders!

  • oh no! you lost 1 game out of your 20 because you got unlucky and some one sent you to RPD!

    Silly MMR

  • @Shroompy said:

    oh no! you lost 1 game out of your 20 because you got unlucky and some one sent you to RPD!

    Silly MMR

    RPD is actually one of my favorite maps for The Blight, get someone in those long hallways and they're completely ######### for most part if you have experience with The Blight, same thing with The Demogorgon.

  • @Shroompy said:

    oh no! you lost 1 game out of your 20 because you got unlucky and some one sent you to RPD!

    Silly MMR

    4th game in a row with a map offering, not saying that i should win every game, its just not fun, it makes me regrat not bringing 4 slow gen perks, but whatever.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    I take it those survivors were being very respectful? I do not speak that language. I can only expect they were held to the standards of our extremely productive community leaders!

    Something like:

    U are too bad

    Cry more its too litlle

    Main killer ***************

    Well, it just brings me back to the 4 slow gen perks, and that's it.


  • @Config said:

    I don't know exactly what changed (I think it's grade based) but dude it's so ######### good, the games felt amazing, keep it.

    Of course, I'm not trying to throw any disrespect your way, I just thought the contrast between what you're saying in the linked thread from earlier today and what you're saying here was funny.

  • Last days of MMR test i have played for hours, today i did one killer game, figured out basic Sbmm was back and closed the game. Got a swf team of 6000h, and the lowest had 2000h, I'm back to my break i guess.

  • image.png image.png

    @KateDunson said:

    Last days of MMR test i have played for hours, today i did one killer game, figured out basic Sbmm was back and closed the game. Got a swf team of 6000h, and the lowest had 2000h, I'm back to my break i guess.

    FUN

  • Im hypocritical

  • i enjoyed the last of the tests. actually made me play the game again because you could get chill teams and run fun builds. then, the next you might get a tough team. felt like old dbd before strict mmr. now its back to sweating and people meta'd out. I just want to enjoy "some" of my matches. I don't want to play comp squads every game anymore. I just cant bring myself to enjoy the matchmaking as is. Hope these tests help shed light on what people enjoy. sometimes what's enjoyable for the majority isn't necessarily what's most "fair".

  • You got nearly 25k. You didn't do bad at all. People are just conplete garbage, my friend. I applaud you for playing as Killer and the blight; I hear he's hard to use.