Anyone feel like it's getting more easy to get stuck on objects

Comments

  • No your right. Also why hasn't the edges of the basement stairs been fixed yet? Especially with t he update to boil over? When could all Killers walk on walls 🤣

  • I have strangely noticed this as well. As Killer and Survivor. Maybe they added more.....realism????............ Nah.

  • It is all so they can add a new perk that allows us to avoid all of the map geometry in the way. They are prepping the new survivor, mark my words.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Or is it just me?

    Yes. Bubba clips everything with his chainsaw now

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    It is all so they can add a new perk that allows us to avoid all of the map geometry in the way. They are prepping the new survivor, mark my words.

    Watch it be a boon lol, I suppose we've had something similar before in form of Clairvoyance, except it wasn't the map geometry, it was people

  • Yeah I've noticed I get stuck on lots of stuff these days during a chase, especially on plant life on certain maps. Yamaoka Estate bamboo shoots are the worst, there's some loops around certain rock formations that you literally stop dead in your tracks when a survivor runs through them.

  • my survivors hug walls so tightly they're practically making out with the wall

    If I so much as get close to a wall, it's like my shoelaces come untied, my sweater gets caught on a branch and my hair gets yoinked

  • Yes but it has nothing to do with the game and everything to do with me being a total klutz. 🤦‍♂️

  • It's one of the reason I heavily prefer Oni to Hillbilly. His charge doesn't stop just because he nips a corner but I do think instead of being hard stopped by a small piece of debris you should trip over it and stumble.

  • I got fat shamed on the swamp map.