What current teachables could become base game perks in your opinion
Just wanted a discussion
Just wanted a discussion
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Corrupt,Borrowed Time and personally Fire Up & No One Left Behind.
Corrupt and BT help out the killer and survivor to prevent really boring outcomes - tunneling and 14 gens popping across the map.
Now,Fire Up & No One Left Behind are my little gimicks - I'd love to see the killer powering up in desparation as more gens are done and I think the hope of the gates being opened should re-animate survivors' wills to go and rescue all of their friends.
Not a teachable but the teammate aura reading part of Kindred for one.
Ah,teacheables only? Whatever,I think those 4 still should be basekit.
And the totem counter part of Small Game.
I don't think Teachable Perks should be made base-kit, but the Perks I'd like to see would be Borrowed Time and Hex: No One Escapes Death, or Corrupt Intervention if it has to be a Teachable Perk
I'd be down only for the totem counter,not the notification.
BT is a teacheable though...
Guardian could work as basekit to help against tunneling without going with the abusable BT basekit.
Yes, I know
I remember the days of it being a generic perk on console
Shadowborn could also work as basekit.
And lastly I'd argue that ONE of the perks that have to do with kicking gens should be basekit. Either the extra regression part of Call of Brine, or Surveillance, or Eruption, or even Oppression. But not Overcharge, because it's a bad perk that needs an update and would do very little for the killer if made basekit.
To get blinded easier? Nah, for newer players horrorible.
True, I'd much prefer an FOV slider, but if the devs refuse then this is the next best thing imo.
Shadowborn, Kindred
Rancor basekit would be funny
Though i don't think anyone would complain if bbq and wglf were basekit