DBD X Mortal Kombat When?
Pweeze? ;(
Pweeze? ;(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All we would get is a Scorpion skin for Deathslinger and him yelling GET OVER HERE left and right
We can get a mileena skin for the hag too and a lui kang outfit for Dwight.
Which original killer do you think would be best fit for an MK game?
Personally I think Oni would fit right in with Mk's roster.
Although ngl if it were up to me I'd pick Blight, he's the most chaotic killer on the roster which could make for a fun moveset
I want Ermac in DBD. Just so I can pick up survivors with my mind from a great distance and put them on the hooks. No injuring, no pallets, no DH. Just "You, there!"
Ermac would be so nice!
I can definitley see it!
Lmao that would be cool to see.
If they can get Jason and Freddy then they can find a way for the blight to be in game.
Sub zero , want killer with ice power.
I would loooovveeee this
Would love D'Vorah in the game
Yo, Bo Rai cho would be sick as Killer
oh god, nothing reeks of commercial desperation like a crossover.
Bubba is already in mortal kombat
obvz gotta have Mileena legendary skin for Spirit🥰