Sunday Burnout

Have people not realized they're just burned out after a weekend of solid power gaming? The game is improving steadily.

Comments

    • The game is improving steadily.

    Haha nice joke.

  • @GannTM said:

    • The game is improving steadily.

    Haha nice joke.

    The game is the best it's ever been.

  • And it'll be even better in a few weeks. OP is right enough, even if they're not entirely right.

  • I feel like without any big additions to gameplay aside from just new perks the game over time will slowly decline. They really need to come up with some new ideas. Scourge hooks were probably the last big addition but they still werent as big a deal as when totems got added to the game with hag. I still wish we could have 2 killers vs 8 survivors or make twins able to be played by 2 people we just need something that completely alters the landscape in some way to draw back in players across the board. What about 4 killers vs 1 survivor might sound like a nightmare but there could be some things learned from an experiment like that. I realize my ideas are bad I am just trying to think of different ideas that they could test as something does need to be added again.

  • I don't feel I could ever get burned out of Blight...or could I?

  • @GuyFawx said:

    I feel like without any big additions to gameplay aside from just new perks the game over time will slowly decline. They really need to come up with some new ideas. Scourge hooks were probably the last big addition but they still werent as big a deal as when totems got added to the game with hag. I still wish we could have 2 killers vs 8 survivors or make twins able to be played by 2 people we just need something that completely alters the landscape in some way to draw back in players across the board. What about 4 killers vs 1 survivor might sound like a nightmare but there could be some things learned from an experiment like that. I realize my ideas are bad I am just trying to think of different ideas that they could test as something does need to be added again.

    New modes would be amazing. Playing KWF would be comfy

  • @GuyFawx said:

    I feel like without any big additions to gameplay aside from just new perks the game over time will slowly decline. They really need to come up with some new ideas. Scourge hooks were probably the last big addition but they still werent as big a deal as when totems got added to the game with hag. I still wish we could have 2 killers vs 8 survivors or make twins able to be played by 2 people we just need something that completely alters the landscape in some way to draw back in players across the board. What about 4 killers vs 1 survivor might sound like a nightmare but there could be some things learned from an experiment like that. I realize my ideas are bad I am just trying to think of different ideas that they could test as something does need to be added again.

    This is an understatement. I'm sure most of them realize this game cannot last forever anyway.

  • I think there is some truth about what you said, not the sunday part but burn out in general.

    I get bored of every game no matter how good it is after playing for a while.

  • If you see how worse games can be - as right now - you can say their normal system is working better than this...

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I am burned out on the game. I agree the upcoming midchapter is very good. But there is still a LOT of neglected content in the game, and they are adding a lot of equally as bad content too (nemesis add-ons, barely any of the re perks are being used, pinhead's add-ons, jonah is seeing very little use and corrective action is one of the worst perks in the game, sadako is bad and yoichi is nowhere to be seen and brings another weak boon perk). This game has a tremendous amount of content but the variety is so lacking. I just really hope they have a different plan for year 6. Because at this rate there is going to be a lot of neglected content, and there is going to be characters that will never get tome lore.

    Understandable concerns!