Blood pact + Boon: dark theory

lmao this build is so much fun with a friend.

Me and my friend used this build against a spirit and she just couldn't keep up with us since you move at 9% bonus speed ( 4,36 m/s) 😂😂

Poor spirit.

Boon: dark theory OP, please change.

Comments

  • Yeah I've seen a couple people do that. It's hilarious.

  • This build is also why dark theory can't be buffed as it will literally make you unable to be caught by 110% killers if its speed ever buffed by a single point.

  • Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought other haste effects didn't stack with blood pacts

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought other haste effects didn't stack with blood pacts

    I thought it didn’t for a while but apparently it does. It shouldn’t tbh

  • I tried this build with a friend today against the nurse and it was fun. I don't know for sure if it was impactful

  • If they nerfed boon totems, this wouldn't be such a big deal.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    This build is also why dark theory can't be buffed as it will literally make you unable to be caught by 110% killers if its speed ever buffed by a single point.

    Well said.

  • My Friend and I did this build on dead dawgs main building. It was so much fun. Makes that building even worse for the killer.

  • god add Shadow step and they can't use phase

  • @Valik said:

    If they nerfed boon totems, this wouldn't be such a big deal.

    It’s a bad perk alone.

  • It is, but regardless - it would be better if they nerfed boons and made the active element of Dark Theory stronger.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    This build is also why dark theory can't be buffed as it will literally make you unable to be caught by 110% killers if its speed ever buffed by a single point.

    110% killers are relying on their power anyway. you can't M1 chase survivors with 110% killers unless survivors do heavy mistakes

  • @Deadeye said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2895587#Comment_2895587

    110% killers are relying on their power anyway. you can't M1 chase survivors with 110% killers unless survivors do heavy mistakes

    Deathslinger, Hag, and non-perfect Spirits say hello.

    Remember 110% may rely on their power but they still need to actually get into range/run up after getting out if their powers to land a hit.

    If a hag doesn't instantly hit a survivor after teleporting or a spirit popping out directly on top of them they literally can't hit a 110% survivor.

    Also Deathslinger just flatout can't do anything if they run at 110% before they are within his 18 meter range(With theoretical chained/multifloor dark theories for range).

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2897499#Comment_2897499

    Deathslinger, Hag, and non-perfect Spirits say hello.

    Remember 110% may rely on their power but they still need to actually get into range/run up after getting out if their powers to land a hit.

    If a hag doesn't instantly hit a survivor after teleporting or a spirit popping out directly on top of them they literally can't hit a 110% survivor.

    Also Deathslinger just flatout can't do anything if they run at 110% before they are within his 18 meter range(With theoretical chained/multifloor dark theories for range).

    The boon limits where you can go to. It is not like you can run across the map with 9% speedboost to make the killer chase you forever. If so, than the problem is solely Bloodpact and not the boon

  • Blood Pact doesn't stack with other instances of haste, ditto with Hope. If it's stacking with Dark Theory, then it's a bug.

  • I'm just waiting for @TheGannMan to come here and sue for bullying a Spirit xd