Killers should stop expecting easy 4K every match

The threads about killer being unfun and weak is getting old. Killers are not leaving either. Right now survivors are much faster to get in matches than killers during the peak of the day.

There has been 6 years of constant and unrelenting survivor nerfs to the extent that experienced killers practically never lose now because the game is so broken in favor of killer.

If you are not winning, all that can really be said is to git gud. Stop crying to BHVR to make the game easy for you. Survivors are practically spawning in the dying state as we speak.

And lastly, if you think killer is hard, please play solo matches. You will experience the hardest, most unfair, and most impossible thing in any video game. Survivors are extremely disadvantaged and this is why the game is losing its momentum. It is definitely not because "killers are weak".

Comments

  • I've been playing for many years, only killer.

    And I have NEVER expected an easy 4K. They surprise me every time.

  • No. As in if you're an M1 killer with no instadowns, you're spending double the time to down people, whilst even the instadown killers struggle to kill survivors before the game's end. If you're an M1 killer and 3 or 4 people are alive, 1 being on hook, then they can literally guarantee that all of them escape by giving BT and body blocking for each other. And if your excuse is, "Well, just don't play M1 killers" then you're conceding that a great deal of the killer roster is completely unviable.

  • I am okay with a 2-3K, just stop giving survivors get out of jail free cards and press E to win perks. Reward skillful play!

  • @Sluzzy said:

    The threads about killer being unfun and weak is getting old. Killers are not leaving either. Right now survivors are much faster to get in matches than killers during the peak of the day.

    There has been 6 years of constant and unrelenting survivor nerfs to the extent that experienced killers practically never lose now because the game is so broken in favor of killer.

    If you are not winning, all that can really be said is to git gud. Stop crying to BHVR to make the game easy for you. Survivors are practically spawning in the dying state as we speak.

    And lastly, if you think killer is hard, please play solo matches. You will experience the hardest, most unfair, and most impossible thing in any video game. Survivors are extremely disadvantaged and this is why the game is losing its momentum. It is definitely not because "killers are weak".

    I've played the game for 1,400 hours.

    I have nearly every achievement unlocked and have mostly spent my time playing as killer.

    I play survivor as a warm bath to relax with after playing killer.

    If you think survivors have it rough in the current meta, you're not just delusional - you have no idea what you're talking about.

    If you think that hopping into 'solo survivor' is hard, it's not the killers that need to 'git gud'.

    @gendoss said:

    Very true. Whenever I spawn in as survivor I know within the first 30 seconds whether I'm winning or not and most of the time it's not. Nobody can last more than 20 seconds in a chase and gens take 80 seconds. Survivors are playing catch-up right from the very beginning of the match.

    Sounds like you and your other survivor friends are in low/mid tier matchups.

    Survivors at high MMR don't break a sweat running the killer for 45-60 seconds at a time.

    If you and your buddies are getting downed within 20 seconds of the match starting - killers aren't OP, you just have a lot to learn.

    The way the match is balanced, survivors start with the advantage - time is completely on their side.

    It is up to the killer - and their performance - to steal momentum from the survivors and turn the tables.

    This is by design.

    If the killer is stealing your momentum this quickly, it means you are not defending your innate advantage.

  • @Valik said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/318487/killers-should-stop-expecting-easy-4k-every-match

    I've played the game for 1,400 hours.

    I have nearly every achievement unlocked and have mostly spent my time playing as killer.

    I play survivor as a warm bath to relax with after playing killer.

    If you think survivors have it rough in the current meta, you're not just delusional - you have no idea what you're talking about.

    If you think that hopping into 'solo survivor' is hard, it's not the killers that need to 'git gud'.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2895023#Comment_2895023

    Sounds like you and your other survivor friends are in low/mid tier matchups.

    Survivors at high MMR don't break a sweat running the killer for 45-60 seconds at a time.

    If you and your buddies are getting downed within 20 seconds of the match starting - killers aren't OP, you just have a lot to learn.

    The way the match is balanced, survivors start with the advantage - time is completely on their side.

    It is up to the killer - and their performance - to steal momentum from the survivors and turn the tables.

    This is by design.

    If the killer is stealing your momentum this quickly, it means you are not defending your innate advantage.

    As someone who plays both sides and has been for ~4 years, 100% agree.

    I've been playing more survivor now than ever before actually. CoH, boons in general really, just made killer even more unattractive than before to play. Survivor is very strong right now, as it usually is lol.

  • @Okonar_ said:

    I love pizza tbh

    Now THIS I can solidly support!

1 2 3 ›