Why survivors with iron will make noise at the end of the heal?
I know it is nothing to complain about and I'm not complaining, before you get me wrong.
I just thought about it for a while, and I am surprised it is still like that.
I know it is nothing to complain about and I'm not complaining, before you get me wrong.
I just thought about it for a while, and I am surprised it is still like that.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s their feel good sound after getting that sweet back rub by their teammates.
Because the back rub feels so good
It's a thank you moan
I mean if iv been holding in my cries of pain I may let out a little sound at the end too 😂
Never understood it either! Or hearing groans of pain when being woken up by a teammate against Freddy?
Yeah, and I would assume it is something that is easy to correct.
But for some reason we still have it for years.
Maybe in the waking up situation, it’s simulating what they may sound like being woken up from a Freddy nightmare in the NoES series. 🤣
I think this started happening since IW s hard-counters Stridor. Just another bug under the rock, I suppose.
BHVR
I think it's just a bug. It's been in the game for a long time.
If memory serves correctly, it’s been going on long before the Stridor nerf.
Wouldn't you let out a sigh of relief that your bones are mended because a cute girl rubbed her hands on you, lol
I just started using Bite the Bullet with Iron Will and it's actually annoying me a lot