Does the new Haddonfield have any breakable walls?
title
title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes, and from PTB seems House of Pain can spawn with all doors shut and not breakable.
Yeah it has a few, don't think there's as many as Badham though.
Not breakable? Then the answer is no.
There are others, though. I’ve seen them appear in the second levels of the other houses.
Incorrect.
I said, yes the map has breakable walls.
However, House of Pain, was spawning closed off without breakable walls, and spawning open with doors and windows open. The doors leading into HOP were not breakable if the instance was closed off.
However, the map had other breakable walls
edit: I could've worded my original post better sorry for confusion
yes
Yes it has a couple. Not as many as Badham or The Game, though.