Twins is a killer in Dead By Daylight
PLEASE GIVE THEM LOVE :((((
PLEASE GIVE THEM LOVE :((((
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They are indeed one of the killers in dead by daylight ever made.
no, they are the survivor.
Yes. The Twins need something, their current power is really bad.
"This is disputed
Help keep the DBD forum a place for reliable info.
Find out more before sharing"
BHVR is thinking of their next random nerf as we speak.
Twins? More like Rin's.
Very!
this image captures everything about twins
That’s a statement I find hard to believe. Do you have evidence of such a killer in DbD?
one day they'll remember twins exist, nerf them again, and deprive us of our cute victor outfits for another year :(
I think more people would enjoy them if they were a proper 'Tag team' play style, instead of it being 90% Victor. Think on the lines of Ferra/Torr for example and how they function.
Oh wait, this might've been the wrong game. Whoopsie daisy.
There was definitely a murderous duo in Dead Rising 2 so that's probably who I meant.
Oh that boss yeah the easiest way to kill them was stacking a lmg and some shotguns in your inventory
I'm pretty sure this is incorrect. I haven't seen one in over a month and I play every day. Clearly, they've been removed and are no longer a killer in DbD.
Damn it! I never got to say goodbye. At least I can use their latest replacement as my forum pfp as Charlie and Victoria.
Fourth strongest killer in the game and you still want more?
Victor Is a weapon in dead by daylight.
I've played against them around four times since I started playing in November 2021. I forget they exist way too often.