Poised is a perk in dead by daylight
Discuss...
Discuss...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty underrated due to sounds being ass I've straight up ran past killers with its effect
Yes.
Unfortunately.
What perk?
most of the useless perks in dbd are newbie-oriented, but they're not good for them either
I can't even imagine any reliable usage out of it, that isn't based purely on luck. It's the most random thing I've every seen.
Silly me. I thought this Perk was quite decent when it came out.
It has partly to do with the fact that it activates when any gen is done.
Detective's Hunch used to work only when you yourself did a gen. So I always thought Poised is decent because it didn't have those requirements.
I always thought it was called poisoned until a little while ago and never understood how the name related to the effect
You could literally buff it to hide blood and it'd still be absolutely terrible.
I wish you can activate it whenever you want so it's not completely random
It's goid if you're hunting for the left for dead achievement.
Poised is the one perk that really needs a second effect.
For ex. after not moving for 30s, next time you move gain 6s of no scratch marks.
Atleast then you can somewhat make use of the perks effect if the killer finds you on a gen.
Poised is useless and very situational. It needs a change.
Budget Lucky Break
More like Unlucky Break
I think you could buff it to make the survivor invisible and it would still be bad, lol.
I never opt for this perk in the bloodweb, and it’s the one perk that appears almost immediately and continually along the journey from 1-50 🙄