Who is your favorite survivor out of the main four

This is just a question to see who y'all like out the four main survivors

Comments

  • Claudette because she was the first survivor I played as a little baby Blendette. I also never liked the look of Meg and honestly don't play male characters because they just feel to big. I am now a Min player.

  • @DriplordDrew said:

    Claudette because she was the first survivor I played as a little baby Blendette. I also never liked the look of Meg and honestly don't play male characters because they just feel to big. I am now a Min player.

    Yea Personally Ive been enjoying playing all of them Im not sure if I could decide

  • Really tough call honestly, all I can say definitively is that Dwight is last (sorry, Dwight...)

    I really like Claudette and Jake too, I think Meg just inches ahead veeeeery slightly. It's really close, though.

  • Meg because she's cute and dumb.

  • @jesterkind said:

    Really tough call honestly, all I can say definitively is that Dwight is last (sorry, Dwight...)

    I really like Claudette and Jake too, I think Meg just inches ahead veeeeery slightly. It's really close, though.

    Poor Dweet hes great imo

  • I do like him! He's just a touch below the other three, I find his story a little less compelling than the others.

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2887229#Comment_2887229

    I do like him! He's just a touch below the other three, I find his story a little less compelling than the others.

    I mean he was the first survivor. Its expected for him to be simple they should touch up on his lore though.

  • I don't know how to explain my liking of Dwight, but if I had to try I guess it's his character growth in the realm.


    Despite being in a scary situation with complete strangers (who he probably only knows as a shy botanist, anti-social outdoorsman, and teen athlete), Dwight manages to gather up some courage and becomes a (really great at the time) leader in this scenario and for some reason I find that really cool and respectable. Also, he's the 1 out of these 4 that I find the funniest.

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    I don't know how to explain my liking of Dwight, but if I had to try I guess it's his character growth in the realm.

    Despite being in a scary situation with complete strangers (who he probably only knows as a shy botanist, anti-social outdoorsman, and teen athlete), Dwight manages to gather up some courage and becomes a (really great at the time) leader in this scenario and for some reason I find that really cool and respectable. Also, he's the 1 out of these 4 that I find the funniest.

    lol at least someone likes Dwight now in the poll may more come

  • Meg was one of the first survivors I played back when I first started the game, I even mained her for a while, so she has a special place in my heart.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Everyone else has some sort of faculty that makes them stand out as survivors. Jake is literally a wilderness hermit, Claudette is a determined botanist, Meg is a peppy athlete, but why is Dwght - the dorky desk jockey part of the group?

    He's just a bit more endearing while also showing that survival is more than having raw skills, survival know-how, and grit. Dwight survives because he's got the HEART of a survivor - and is quick to instill others with his ambition.

    He's the perfect mixture of coward and hero that we all need and love.

  • @KingSiege45 said:

    This is just a question to see who y'all like out the four main survivors

    Jake is the least toxic out of them😅 but for me its bill if you play him you will most likeley escape because I just cant bring myself sometimes

  • I'm a bit more biased based on my solo cue experiences with these characters. A lot of Jake's are new or just painfully oblivious, M*g is close to being a M*kaela, and Dwights are less consistent in helping a team