Why do survivors get to pick maps...
Every single time I see a map offering burnt as survivor its usually the game or the an incredibly big map only a few killers are possible
Every single time I see a map offering burnt as survivor its usually the game or the an incredibly big map only a few killers are possible
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killers can do so too, tbh.
People pick those maps as survivor because they're advantageous, like killers will pick specific maps which are advantageous.
Though imho they should both go, map offerings for both sides need a change
I dunno I only ever see killers pick a map if they're doing a certain build (jumpscare etc.) But every time I see a survivor use one it's always the same 3/4maps used.
Tbh I dont get why we keep getting huge maps in the first place... losing most of the gen just being had to walk is annoying af and even if you try 3/4gen they just run to the other side and heal in a boon.
It's not like theres any actual gameplay involved
If there is four of map offering, it can even negate anti-map offering offering iirc.
This is my only gripe. Sacrificial ward should drop all map offerings regardless if theres 4 or not. Also map offerings shouldnt stack. If 4 Haddonfields and 1 Game is played, it should be a tossup between the two.
So why would you throw a map that doesnt help you? Its sthe same for killers. If they were the only ones to pick maps, you could literally remove 90% of the roster.
Sadly this is right, hence why I think we should scrap them all together.
Tragically EU killers love their map offerings, especially the Blight and Nurse players.
Can only say iv ever had a nurse pick midwhich on EU, I dont see map offerings at all that common when playing survivor tbh
Please trade survivor games I don't wanna deal with Autohaven/Macmillan Alch Crow Blight anymore ๐ญ๐ญ
I still don't think that map offerings are a problem. Map design is the problem here, having still way too many maps that are simply too survivor sided.
You'll still get al blights but less map offerings ๐ my games are just stomp every killer recently
I'd take that bc I am so sick of seeing Macmillan and Autohaven lmfao
Haven't been on those in ages as killer, survivor is usually an all round map thing. You wont see a huge range of killers though and I get alot of hackers... so I'd happily swap ๐
Yeah,you can pick one,but survivors can pick 4 in the same game.
Apart from picking maps you like it also allows you variety if you've been getting the same maps constantly.
Which is why I am entirely in favour of the entire system being scratched do keep up
Yeah, if I had to pick one thing I wouldnโt mind seeing being removed from the game entirely it would be map offerings. They just exacerbate issues with map balance problems and cause more annoyance than any benefit they give.