Really hoping none of these tests go through
If I had to pick test 1, was better for survivor and killer experience. Things was more chill and fun.
All these other days have been horrible, survivor is stomp on any killer who isnt nurse or be face camped. And killer has been just a sweat fest to the point I dont wanna play most of the killers.
I want fun, variety. Whether that's perks or killers. Most of these tests just highlight what I dont want, few viable killers, same meta perks and no fun factor.
My games are usually pretty sweaty anyway but this just pushed it too far
Comments
Test 1 was the worst one imo. Every game was a easy 4k. The only reason most people think tests 2-3 were unfair or sweaty is because their MMR got boosted way to high the day before
Isn't there gonna be the final 2? I have faith they'll be decent tests
I would just stick with the old one but I know a lot of people dislike it.
They will change something based on feedback most likely, I just hope it doesn't end up being worse.
Test 1 was great for me. Good teammates as Survivor, plus a good Killer made for fun matches. On the Killer side, good Survivors but nothing super insane. No map offerings, but smart players.
Day 2 and 3 were horrific sweatfests. Day 2 was more inconsistent but was still really sweaty. CONSTANT map offerings and Survivors running the exact same builds. Played the same people a lot too. Felt like the first weeks of MMR
Thusfar day 3 has felt best. Day 1 was absolute hell as survivor and killer was piss-easy with both sides having ~5 minute queues.
Day 2 was good up until 9pm, at which point it became a travesty on wheels that I couldn't get off.
Day 3 was actually decent for the most part.
I can't tell the difference, I've had moronic teammates the whole way through.
"Duuuh, I can see Quentin when I'm injured, and the heal bar goes yellow when he heals me, and his name is ######### 'TRIAGE HEALS.' Better go self care in the corner 6 times."