Legion Ski--I mean... Suzie skins...
So OBIOUSLY I love Legion--psyched for their update, yay--but I gotta say their skins are kind of a big fat BUMMER because really Legion is 4 characters in ONE, and it makes the odds of getting a cool skin even less for the one you like to play as. I love playing as Julie. I honestly can't stand the whole "uwu i didnt WEALLY wanna stab him..." Suzie story, and she gets ALL the cool skins and has way more stans than i can understand or tolerate. She gets the new year skin, the cyper punk skin, the killer kitty skin... and even Joey gets really cool skins with his hi-vis and mecha mask skin. JOEY AND SUZIE EVEN GET THE HOLIDAY SKINS!??! Frank gets THE ultimate blight skin and Julie gets.... nothing. Literally bottom of the barrel crap.
All the other characters have bunny suits, so that doesnt really count because one--its a gag bunny suit that they all get and the only differs in color and how the model stands--and the ONLY other skin she "only"(because frank also has it) gets is the party crasher skeleton skin--and honestly that one sucks for her, at least on Frank his whole body is painted(because no tetas).
It just sucks. Legion already is a pretty under-skinned killer, for being out so long, and getting a DECENT skin for the one member of Legion you play is even harder. Dead by daylight devs seem to favor sad little girls--I took a look at their killer roster and pretty much EVERY female killer is a tragic one(imo) save for like 2(Julie and Pig).
Apparently a female killer who LIKES to do it, just aint worth their time.
I know this comes off as super whiney--but this kinda is a sore topic for me because all my mains are just WILDLY under-skinned. I play Jeff and Bill as my survivors. Bill has ONE skin(unless you manage to unlock his secret one in the rift) and Jeff is arguably one of the least played survivors in game. (oH jUsT pLaY a NeW mAiN--Not all of us wanna be bunny-ear Feng Mins, ok.)
Anyone else feel like this? Damn, Twins got it bad too but at least they share all their skins....
Comments
Arethe faces under the masks even canon though? Since it's not something that's ever shown, Bhvr can just use a place holder or otherwise put little effort into it.
Oh wow so Julie actually has +1 skins over Susie
Well I mean yeah why else would they even be given faces?
It's literally not. It's a Suzie skin because it uses the Suzie body model. The assets for the face are the same because they're both caucazoid fem head types, and its cheaper to just re-use an asset than design a whole face that never gets seen.
And the vast of majority of Julie's skins are just re-skins of her original skin. So you get "slightly" blue-er blue jeans, maybe a pair of khakis.... wheras Suzie gets Killer Kitty, Chinese New Year, Neon Lights--I think you 're just trolling at this point if you think Julie has skins even comparable to Suzies.
Canonically they all have heads. The faces arent considered canon since they're multi-purpose assets in the game
Even as a Susie main, I have to agree with the OP. They need to give Frank and Julie more unique skins.... Though I am newer to the game. I started during Tome VI (Trickster mid-chapter) and wasn't able to finish it. So, I want Treacherous Waters and Never Stop Slashing to come to the store, dammit!
They just proved Neon Lights is a Julie skin and DISCOUNTING RECOLORS Susie would still only have +1 over Julie but if were counting Neon Lights then Julie has +1 over Susie...
its not a Julie skin! it literally uses SUZIES BODY. theres a very distinct and massive difference between how suzie and julie look, and the ONLY reason they have the same face model is because behavior isn't about to make an entirely different face for a white teen girl, when both of them wear masks and are never seen ANYWAY. you gotta be trolling at this point.
Yeah I think I started around that time as well-- and I didn't even know what the Tomb was or how to participate in it. definitely wish during anniversaries or something they'd open teh vault to let newer players get their hands on some skins
Legion needs a V for vendetta skin
Susie already has a modeled face you realize that right...? Still ignoring the main point Susie literally only has +1 skin on Julie lol...
It's quite clearly Julie cosplaying as Susie because they're such good friends like that. It's still a Julie skin.
Finally someone else! I main Legion and words can't describe how much I HATE the fact that most of their skins are "anime shy angst Suzie" edition. Seriously, the punk artist skin? Suzie. Never stop slashing? Suzie. The most recent skin? Suzie. Of all members I definitely like her the least yet she has the most skins. And its just to appeal to the greasy simps.
I like playing the male Legion and I have what, 3 cosmetics to choose from? Only 2 that I kinda like anyway.
Alright, rant off.
You chose to be a greasy simp to the maple members of the group and now you are upset you only got half of the skins? Seems like you need to reconsider your life choices which lead you to this situation. If you want to have plenty of choices you have to play everyone because there are only so many skins to go around all 4 members.
Damn, an actual Suzie simp in the wild! I can't believe I managed to find one. Btw none of the things you said are true, just read this thread.
Brethren of the blade, and Sisters of the Slicing, do not fight among your family.
They want to divide us, don't let them.
No matter who we play, we are all Legion.
Hugs & Blood, DrDeepwound
I feel this on a deep, deep, spiritual level. Like Julie was the most popular girl at her school at one point--you mean to tell me she doesn't have one BOMB AF outfit to stab people in?
Suzie can break her ankles for all I care and get left at Ormond estate.
I hope the Never Stop Slashing Cosmetic comes to store. Missed out unfortunately