Survivors healing downed survivors in the exit gate should not prevent a pick up

Like literally who designed that crap? You get denied a kill just because the survivors can tap heal, killer should be given priority when trying to pick up.

Comments

  • Why not?

    I don't understand this argument.

    If I was healing someone, you would have to stop the action to pick them up. It has always been that way. If I have something in my control, you need to take it from me, not just levitate through me.

  • @Clevite said:

    Why not?

    I don't understand this argument.

    If I was healing someone, you would have to stop the action to pick them up. It has always been that way. If I have something in my control, you need to take it from me, not just levitate through me.

    The argument exists, because it's people feeling entitled to a kill just because they downed a survivor. The situation in which this happens is one where multiple survivors are alive and an exit gate is open. That's not meant to be a favorable situation for the killer.

  • I see no reason to if I'm being honest

    From my experience most people have no idea that you can deny pick ups that way

  • Hell, healing shouldn't be able to disable picking up at all.

    Body blocking is already stupid, but it's even worse as a survivor is downed.

  • I was getting BM'ed in an exit gate, downed the guy out of sheer luck then I can't pick him up because the survivors can keep spamming heal to stop the pick up.

  • Survivors should be able to be grabbed if healing another survivor

  • @MilManson said:

    I was getting BM'ed in an exit gate, downed the guy out of sheer luck then I can't pick him up because the survivors can keep spamming heal to stop the pick up.

    That's called "cool tech" and definitely not a bug or unintended game design, using it is totally not a toxicity or abuse.

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2880480#Comment_2880480

    That's called "cool tech" and definitely not a bug or unintended game design, using it is totally not a toxicity or abuse.

    It is toxic because it's BM'ing the killer by not allowing them to use their game mechanic of picking up survivors.

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2880456#Comment_2880456

    The argument exists, because it's people feeling entitled to a kill just because they downed a survivor. The situation in which this happens is one where multiple survivors are alive and an exit gate is open. That's not meant to be a favorable situation for the killer.

    Well said!!!

  • @MilManson said:

    I was getting BM'ed in an exit gate, downed the guy out of sheer luck then I can't pick him up because the survivors can keep spamming heal to stop the pick up.

    And? Them BMing you does not entitle you to a kill.