ONCE AGAIN why test stuff on the main servers and not test?

its so boring todays mmr was dogwater it was basically just like it used to be (if they are even testing) 90% hook camping and tunneling... why do we even have a test server if we dont use it? the 50k bp login reward is nothing thats a tome and a match or like 2 matches atleast give us a 1.5x bloodrush or blood feast ;)


PSST this font sucks :p

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • I don't think people are going to download an entire PTB just to test matchmaking changes.

  • There is currently no MMR test actually running, there was no scheduled tests for today.

    Also, this is something that needs to be tested by all platforms, not just Steam users.

  • Because a fraction of the player base downloads the PTBs, additionally asking the players to have a PTB installed for 3 days, then installing the main game until April 4th, to then download it again when tests start would be a tall ask imo.

  • Cause PC gamers arent the end all be all that they like to believe.

  • @SomberNokk said:

    Cause PC gamers arent the end all be all that they like to believe.

    35lqnh5xrfb51.png

    ...

  • 1. You don't get a good enough sample size for any mmr test in the ptb. You only end up with a fraction of PC players, most of them long time vets if the game. For any sort of matchmaking test you need people of all skill levels, not just those so into a game they're willing to screw around on the ptb for no reward.

    2. I'd rather they keep testing and working on it than just leave it how it is.

    3. They aren't even testing today ya shrub!

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    I don't think people are going to download an entire PTB just to test matchmaking changes.

    well i would if there was a reward for it...

  • I like the rewards I mean an BPs are welcome but as Mandy said there is no MMR test today. If your MMR has tanked then welcome to you new home of camping and tunneling trash lol (sobs internally) and I hope you can redeem your MMR to get out of that cesspool of players.

  • @DriplordDrew said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2880026#Comment_2880026

    I like the rewards I mean an BPs are welcome but as Mandy said there is no MMR test today. If your MMR has tanked then welcome to you new home of camping and tunneling trash lol (sobs internally) and I hope you can redeem your MMR to get out of that cesspool of players.

    its been like this for a while im used :)