im sorry i dont see the relevance between actual bullying, which a lot of april fool's things can be seen as, and making a forums use the comic sans font for a joke if someone can see the link clearly let me know
im sorry i dont see the relevance between actual bullying, which a lot of april fool's things can be seen as, and making a forums use the comic sans font for a joke if someone can see the link clearly let me know
they think words are violence, so no doubt fonts are bullying.
Isn't comic sans known to be easier to read for a lot of people? I swear that I read somewhere it's easier on dyslexic folks if nothing else, though I might be wrong about that.
Either way; it's just one day, so I think worst case scenario it's still fine.
Isn't comic sans known to be easier to read for a lot of people? I swear that I read somewhere it's easier on dyslexic folks if nothing else, though I might be wrong about that.
Either way; it's just one day, so I think worst case scenario it's still fine.
are you SURE it's just one day at worst? you know, jokes continues...
Isn't comic sans known to be easier to read for a lot of people? I swear that I read somewhere it's easier on dyslexic folks if nothing else, though I might be wrong about that.
Either way; it's just one day, so I think worst case scenario it's still fine.
you are quite right about Comic Sans being far easier to read for people who suffer with Dyslexia.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its hard to read?
im sorry i dont see the relevance between actual bullying, which a lot of april fool's things can be seen as, and making a forums use the comic sans font for a joke if someone can see the link clearly let me know
Oh good, the Twitter users are here.
I think it's more readable, actually.
I promise I'm not making fun, you can feel how you feel about it. But that title is hilarious.
they think words are violence, so no doubt fonts are bullying.
Isn't comic sans known to be easier to read for a lot of people? I swear that I read somewhere it's easier on dyslexic folks if nothing else, though I might be wrong about that.
Either way; it's just one day, so I think worst case scenario it's still fine.
are you SURE it's just one day at worst? you know, jokes continues...
dont even have words lmao people think april fools is the bullying day and they are mad at a font change??
I’m sure this is just a one day thing. I’d love to be wrong though.
Bruh come on now. The dbd community is so negative they can't even let us have jokes.
you are quite right about Comic Sans being far easier to read for people who suffer with Dyslexia.
I mean, There is second day of april fools?
Yeah I can barely read it
As this is clearly not "bullying" I'm going to close this thread here.
I (and others) also explained above how useful Comic Sans actually is.