Is this a hack?
I
I started doing a gen at the start of a match with another survivor and all these perks popped straight away, was this a hacker?
I
I started doing a gen at the start of a match with another survivor and all these perks popped straight away, was this a hacker?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If all effect came from one survivor, yeah. But if one survivor blessed totem and another survivor had other perks? No. But it is looks so suspicous. Did you checked which perks others had after end game?
Who is the owner of these boons? Did you saw that guy blessing a nearby totem?
It could be but more likely its a duo who wanted to to get all the status effects for the lols / novelty
There were no boons done
Yup that was a cheater
There is nothing in that still picture for you to say that with the certainty you have
edit: my bad i didnt notice the comment from OP just before yours, if no boons were done then it has to be a hack
I saw a video (think it was one of plebsie's) where as a joke he and a friend dedicated themselves to see how many hud icons could show up at once.
No problem ;)
Welcome to Dead by Daylight,if the toxicity wasn't enough to turn you off,the hackers sure will.
it was a hacker i checked out more of the video clip and he could fly up onto high surfaces
Probably an already well known hacker.
Nah it's probably one of those new bots that have every perk in the game.