Just calm down
After reading about the nerf at COH, this forum has now been bombarded with requests from other nerfs to pretty much anything.
Guys the devs know when it's time to nerf stuff.
After reading about the nerf at COH, this forum has now been bombarded with requests from other nerfs to pretty much anything.
Guys the devs know when it's time to nerf stuff.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But powerful thing bad
Nerf Springtrap.
Nerf Rarithlyx's killer concepts
Nerf people complaining on forum pls
Lmao no they don’t!
I’m sure there’s some intentional scheme on their part to show good will to killer mains right now; but when the only balance changes revealed for two days in a row are all killer benefits, it is offsetting to survivor mains. We’ve been dealing with seriously garbage killer play styles for years with no relief.
You say they know it’s time to nerf stuff, but we are completely in the dark about what they are going to actually nerf - and how. I’ve been around long enough to say I’ll believe it when I see it.
Some of what is said is true, we blame others for performing poorly, I know I have blamed my random teammates pairing a few times, and this person in my last game just proved my point, we were not SWF lol
had to say the latest, it happens more often that you'd think, and im sure my teammates were not communicating because they were all over the place, 2 of them went for the unhook of the 3rd, if the hooked person was talking to any of those they would've told their friend to leave and let the other person do it... he only got 1K...
No, it's just the right time to leave this game and never come back... Enough already
5 years to nerf keys and decisive strike, 4 years to nerf mori, 4 years to nerf iridescent head addon, almost 6 years to acknowledge that dead hard should be changed...