Circle of healing is not dead
Apparently it take 21.5 seconds to heal, not 32. It's a nerf on the circle of healing speed, not on the heal speed, it's not nerfing the 16 seconds, it's nerfing the 100% basically, so that's it, still a strong perk, +2 second to heal, that's it.
Comments
The whole "CoH is dead" is just people overreacting.
The DbD community overreacting?
dont believe you
So... I don't know if this nerf will be enough for Circle of Healing to move from the "Meta" bucket to the "Basically unusable" bucket... the real issue is that those are the only 2 buckets that Boons can end up in in their current state. Which means either way the Devs missed the mark.
I don't think we should determine anything about cicle of healing without trying it out first.
Of course its not dead,its still so much faster than self care,and everyone on your team can use it even if just 1 survivor has it.
I still think its the best boon of the bunch.
I’m still going to be using it because the balance changes don’t solve what makes it so good. You still can place boons an unlimited amount of times. A couple more seconds of healing time isn’t gonna make it any less powerful against hit & run killers.
21 seconds to heal, 8ish seconds on average to get to it's aura and you have a 29 second heal. If you add the 14 seconds every time to bless the totem, your getting into a massive time waster. You are basically giving everyone on your team self-care. Do you really want everyone on your team to have self-care. I know I don't.