CoH Thoughts
I like the nerf, personally, but I think CoH (specifically CoH, not the other boons) should require the user to break a totem before every use; thus creating a limited number of uses and a built in cooldown.
I like the nerf, personally, but I think CoH (specifically CoH, not the other boons) should require the user to break a totem before every use; thus creating a limited number of uses and a built in cooldown.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don’t worry, you won’t see again
what?
The perk is killed. Why use a perk to heal at the same speed as self care when you have to bless the totem and the killer can remove it? This is the end for boon perks
It takes 3 seconds longer to heal. I think it'll still see use.
You can use it multiple times so it does not matter if its snuffed out or not, also other surv on your team do not need to take self care if someone goes with boon thingy.
Most people I know don't bring stuff like CoH for their teammates, they bring it for them.