Not talking about leaks
nothing here
nothing here
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Leaks did not allowed on forum if i am not wrong.
Ok
To the surprise of only the ones that read far too much into the image of a newspaper.
That means Barney still has a chance
redditors are seething and coping
Wait for it, fnaf fans will find a way this is actually a teaser for fnaf.
were sorry, leaks aren’t allowed here. Take this down before they take you down
We will know it shortly - if the Mods delete this Thread, it was a Leak and Leaks are not allowed.
If they dont delete it... It is FNAF, because it was not a leak.
Jokes aside, note sure if this stays. But I would be happy and unhappy if it is not FNAF. Happy because maybe this fanbase will now stop blabbering about FNAF all the time. But unhappy, because they will see FNAF-Hints in everything once again.
"The new Killer has a weapon - must be Springtrap!!11"
In the UK we had something way more sinister than Barney which could kinda work
What the hell is that pink peanut thing
Can’t unsee. This is for a kids show?!
It's called Mr. Blobby. Not being British I don't have much experience with it myself, but I hear it sparked fear in children across the land.
Not so much. Like when they "leaked" that The Nun was the next killer when it was Artist? Or last summer when they "leaked" there was a spider killer?
I’m not saying all leaks are bogus, I’m just saying there are a lot of bogus leaks.