MoM, bl, OoO, boil over, coh killed.

It’s time for noed, I think

Comments

  • don't mind the speed gone, but anything else

    no.jpg


  • Sigh... posts like these make me really sad.

    I genuinely have so little to say other than... stop with the us VS them bullcrap.

    Hey, how about we start trying to have the mindset of "this needs to be changed because it's poor game design" instead of "oh, we got something nerfed, nerf something for their side"?

    Please?

  • @dictep said:

    not only they are killing COH, they are removing boon totems from the game, because other boon perks are trash alone

    Bruh imagine unironically saying shadowstep is trash lmao

  • @ManyAchievables said:

    Sigh... posts like these make me really sad.

    I genuinely have so little to say other than... stop with the us VS them bullcrap.

    Hey, how about we start trying to have the mindset of "this needs to be changed because it's poor game design" instead of "oh, we got something nerfed, nerf something for their side"?

    Please?

    That requires, at the very least, a basic understanding of the game and its balance...if you catch my drift.

1 2 ›