Isn't the figure in the teaser the survivor?
I doubt they'd show the killer in such clear detail based on the previous two teasers.
Could be killer in their "pre-killer" state maybe
Could be killer in their "pre-killer" state maybe
Comments
I'm thinking it's a new mode, or just... something else (possibly survivor, but that doesn't sit right with me either).
It just seems off to be that blatant of a "teaser".
Why would Kate carry two ice picks? The look. Its possible. Not likely. But possible.
I think it's actually the killer AND the survivor! You can pick the different personalities whether you're playing him as survivor or killer. A scary thing for other survivors lol
cuz the killer is how they always commercialize and hype up every new dlc, why would someone be super happy for another reskin?
Not op at all!
Infinite DS is a big No No. But what about a perk that change the end game ... Let's say : if you are the last survivor alive, the hatch doesn't open at all. Instead you get the opportunity to kill the killer by backstabbing him/her. Off course the killer would have a large speed debuff. The amount of blood point given for such an action should be quite substatial.
There is plenty they could do with it. The fact that you and I are thinking of it almost ensures that developers have brainstormed the idea too.
Survivors have never been teased before, have they?
I would argue that they kinda teased Kate together with the Clown. But still they teased the Clown with her. So not really.
How about this wonderful guy lol

nobody wants this garbage pasta
This game isn't called "Survive by Daylight" :P
Second post:
That’s wrong, Kate was DATAMINED before she was released.
Less you’re talking about her trailer, and to which maybe. If they didn’t do something on twitter prior to that, that is.