Might of figured out the new system

Play time.

Honestly theres no way I can match against the same players as my blight (who I dont think iv ever got less than a 2k, averaging 3kodd) and be paired with the same players when playing pig who I struggle to get 1k with.

I physically cant compete with these basic attack killers, even more so when everything is meta and safe tiles

Comments

  • Like, you're matched with people who played the game as much as you?

  • @TheMadCat said:

    Like, you're matched with people who played the game as much as you?

    Within reason yeah, because it certainly cant be off winrate if 2 completely killers verse the same people?

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2875049#Comment_2875049

    Within reason yeah, because it certainly cant be off winrate if 2 completely killers verse the same people?

    Why not? The MMR on killers doesnt differ so much.

  • Not correct.


    I always playing with killers i did not play so much for test. Soooo. I played with Blight and Trapper. I had baby survivors with both killers. I have 2300 hours and best survivor of them had 300 hours.

  • Definitely not I've been getting sub-1k mates and opponents as someone with 3.4k I this one account

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    Not correct.

    I always playing with killers i did not play so much for test. Soooo. I played with Blight and Trapper. I had baby survivors with both killers. I have 2300 hours and best survivor of them had 300 hours.

    @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Definitely not I've been getting sub-1k mates and opponents as someone with 3.4k I this one account

    Interesting, from the players I could see they all had alot of hours and knew all the tiles and how to loop them. It feels so very strict today to the point I dont wanna play weaker killers.

    Efficiency and good loopers is painful, especially when mixing in meta and certain maps