My prediction for new killer WENDIGO was not the one used but It doesn't mean I was wrong. 💙
Mirror shows multiple reflections representing the decay of the man into a wendigo after he murders his friends because they are stranded on a mountain top probably an avalache has happened and they are trapped.
With no food, The man is forced to murder his friends after needing to resort to cannibalism else they would starve. Cannibalism releases the native american curse of turning into a wendigo. The mans reflection in the mirror represents the passing of time and the decay of the man into a creature.Â
The tallys marked on the wall represent days survived trapped in the avalanche. Frank who tallyed the most days likely is the killer in this case.Â
I hope I'm right.Â
I cannot find any point which makes me think hmm it's not a wendigo..
I think having a generic man with a knife would be too simple and honestly a little disappointing.Â
Give me your suggestions. I want it to be The Wendigo as killer.
With no food, The man is forced to murder his friends after needing to resort to cannibalism else they would starve. Cannibalism releases the native american curse of turning into a wendigo. The mans reflection in the mirror represents the passing of time and the decay of the man into a creature.Â
The tallys marked on the wall represent days survived trapped in the avalanche. Frank who tallyed the most days likely is the killer in this case.Â
I hope I'm right.Â
I cannot find any point which makes me think hmm it's not a wendigo..
I think having a generic man with a knife would be too simple and honestly a little disappointing.Â
Give me your suggestions. I want it to be The Wendigo as killer.
Comments
Truck on roof - Wendigos inhumane strength.
Boarded up windows - keep wendigo out.
Darkness - Wendigos come out in the darkness.
That's the only thing I'm missing.
I swear if its just a mad man with a knife i will be so upset. What is a madman doing on these snowy mountains?.Â
I'm sorry but I want this to be what I want it to be.Â
"My name is Legion, for we are many."
It's referencing the character's MPD, nothing more.
Also Until Dawn is the worst game i have ever touched, until somone made me play boring ass Detroit: Become Gameplay
I really want the devs to have gone with the wendigo.
Well we already have a guy with a knife. Wendigos can be much much more complex than the hag.
That would definitely be something new. I am all for mechanics that buck the system (like abathur in HotS).
Not sure if @Blueberry was the first to mention it but it was the first I read and thought "YES! PLEASE!"
 I am probably setting the bar pretty high but every killer has a unique mechanic and I wouldn't put it past these developers to do something cool like that.
No I won't but I'll see it as a big missed opportunity.
I mentioned this a few days ago because everything I have been seeing regarding the new killer has been reminding me of Until Dawn. But, I did a bunch of research and after reading about wendigos, I think they could be too tall. They're 7ft tall or something like that. But I agree that they would be pretty schweet to have in the game. Although I don't know what their powers could be, unless they corrupted the humans that they bit, turning other survivors on eachother.
Someone suggested benedict baker the other day, which would make the most sense.
I also think it's possible that the character is a sort of doppleganger considering that there are 4 reflections in the mirror, and the killer himself peering into the mirror, implying that he hides amongst the survivors. Like maybe his power would be to take the appearance of the survivor farthest from him until he attacks a survivor, allowing for some major mind games.
Legion we are many. Sounds more like there are more of us (wendigos) than I am many people which you could suggest split personality from.
In terms of power I would expect a wendigo to climb walls and pounce attack or sprint like a wild animal to get to places.Â
Maybe they can see recent footsteps and the infrared heat map of a survivor. They are affected by light whether they incorporate this into the killer mechanic is unknown. Might not be a wendigo. Could be the man in the mirror in his transition to a wendigo. As in the killer decays during the game into a creature the longer it goes on for.
Or maybe, just maybe, there was an avalanche?
Just saying
And ffs we already have a wendigo killer
I'm starting to think that AshleyWB is a bot.
Hag is a wendigo, she became a crazest blood firsty cannibla after eating one of her captor out of revenge and desperation.
She as mystical background that could relate to native american from wich the wendigo tale comes
She's skinny as ######### and always hungry
2 killer having similar weapon isn't the same thing as 2 killer being the same mythical creature ffs
The fact you don't consider the hag as a wendigo is telling that you don't give a ######### about having a wendigo in game
You just a scrub that want an until dawn chapter
@Dragonredking said:
The appearance would be drastically different. Plus the hag power would be drastically different from the Wendigos power.
For the same reason I was pissed when they hadded Leatherface in the game
It take away from the uniqueness of an already existing killer.
Leatherface, unlike the killer we are going to have doesn't only share a weapon even his power is a weaker version of billy
It was also clear since day one that hillbilly was supposed to be a knowoff Leatherface the same way trapper was for Jason
I rather have them create a wide variety of killer instead of creating killer with extremely similar background
And will the killer we have will have a knife like Myers and the Clown his power will be different, the way he will use the knife will be different, the way he look will look nothing like any of existing killer, his background will be different.
There isn't one thousand way to do a wendigo (expecially if you respect the real life mythos about them)
For the killer to be a wendigo, he would need to eat flesh out of desperation, once a wendigo he will use his claw to attack, he will look somewhat like the hag but maybe taller, and the only thing that will trully be unique about him will be his power.
I get your frustration but If a wendigo was a killer the experience would be totally incomparable to the hag if done right. All the hag does that's wendigo like is the mori that's it. Other than her basic appearance being wendigo like. Her add ons and power try to instil that native american curse vibe but it fails to get that vibe.
Wendigo would be a chance to do it justice.
Is that a picture of you? jk
Still saying its weird for them to drop a "with snow comes darkness" teaser the day Utqiagvik, Alaska plunges into 65 days of no sun.Â
Every single clue?
Interested to know how your wendigo theorie explain the scribbled name on the wall and the mark scratched underneath each one.
Wendigo fits none of the clues and @AshleyWB knows it. They're just in denial.
AGAIN, this killers ability would not work because 4 friends or even 3 can just say hey "im not moving/ im working on a gen" so whoevers runnign or walking around is not me.
Killer ability is now pointless
You're also way too obsessed over a wendigo killer...
I predict when they reveal the killer's backstory, it will clearly not be a wendigo, and yet people will still keep calling it a wendigo.