Is this considered game hostage?

@MandyTalk

Killer stood on top of hatch and didn't trigger endgame collapse, meaning he kept the game's hostage. Except by the fact he was playing Nemesis so I could use zombies to down me (didn't noticed until the very end).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ylUfggRORy4DiQFjJxPbhZRR7E6hjAnJ/view?usp=sharing

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • If he's too busy standing on the hatch, just do the gens and get the gates open. If you're worried about zombies just keep a look out and go into lockers until they pass. He wasn’t moving anytime soon either

    You still have options, even if that option doesn't sound very great. Being put in a really tough spot isn't being held hostage.

  • That's not really a hostage situation no, you could still have done the generators and left in those circumstances...the player doesn't control the zombies so those are avoidable.

  • Why not just do the gens? LOL

  • If the killer wants you dead, he has every right to stand on hatch; camping an exit gate is a legit survivor tactic and I guess he was anticipating that.

  • ray-liotta-lmao.gif

    Why didn't you do gens?

    He went AFK on the hatch to make a sandwich and let you do the gens probably didn't care if you escaped just wanted to close the hatch for a challenge.

  • Holding the game hostage basically puts the match in situation where it can’t end. You could’ve done the gens while he was doing that. Although I will say even though it isn’t a bannable offense it’s still pretty cruel to do.

  • nemesis mains being lame as usual

  • If you did the gens and left through the exit gates you would get the 'Left For Dead' achievement which is arguably the hardest achievement to get.

    No offense but I wish I ran into that killer.