If you weren’t ok with five/seven blink Nurse

Do you find five/seven rush token Blight acceptable? If so, why?

Comments

  • I don't have a horse in either race, but I think that comparison is pretty shaky for two major reasons.

    First of all, Blinks are completely unrestricted beyond range, whereas a Rush requires there be no obstacles in the way. Second, Blight can't attack on his first Rush, he has to bounce once, so even if the comparison was direct he functionally has one fewer than Nurse has Blinks since she can attack on her first token.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    Do you find five/seven rush token Blight acceptable? If so, why?

    So the reason 5/7 blink nurse is no okay but 5/7 rush token blight is that even though blight gets a speed boost he has to respect walls and pallets still. The nurse looks at my dropped pallet cackles in my face as she just jumps past it and gives me a smack. Other then that I don't think there is a big problem with blink and once you understand who to play against the nurse she is easily lost but having 5/7 blinks would kill any ability to lose her.

  • Two totally different things, but I don't think 7 token Blight should be a thing. It's the same reason 5 blink Nurse was broken. A good player will never lose.

  • All you have to do for OP is explain the killers’ respective powers.

  • While I get what you're trying to say, this point falls a little flat considering Nurse can blink through Walls, Pallets, Windows, etc, while Blight still has to play the game to some degree. You can't compare Nurse to any Killer in this game; she is just a cheat code.

  • When Nemesis has Zombies, why doesn't every killer get them?

    Or Teleport, Invis...

    3 blink Nurse is already pretty strong. At least for me even one blink Nurse is OP :'D I'm too bad to play against her.

    But for a decent player, it can be very hard if she can adjust her missed blinks like that, for a Blight, you need to know that his rushes are WAAAY different. Especially since you can't really decide where to go (all the time). And if i would play Blight i would just hope the Survivors are new and run into me, or they show pity.

    Wasn't there a bug where she had a really fast recharge or smth? I think I heard something about it. Would be the same basically, could have been that i get something wrong here though

  • Guys, guys... if you haven't got a problem with killers holding weapons, why do you have a problem with killers throwing weapons???

  • In my opinion it makes no sense that the strongest killers in this game also have the best addons. Blight is hard to play but not as hard as Nurse. I played against a Blight yesterday that had Adrenaline Vial and Blighted Crow as addons. He had a full gen regress build and also send us to autohaven. I was playing solo as well so the game was already over when it started. One of my teammates killed themself on first hook and I can't blame them for that. Blight's addons are way too strong and need a nerf. The Alchemist Ring is one of the most broken addons in the game.

  • Is Blight ignoring walls? Is Blight ignoring strong pallets/vaults? Is Blight has small cool-down like Nurse has? No? There is your answer.

  • Because Nurse didn't slip and slide off everything? 🤔

    I'm fine with 5 tokens because they are fundamentally different mechanics. Missing a blink is the Nurse ######### up. Using a token is to be expected as a setup to a hit. It's unreasonable for a survivor to outplay 5 continuous blinks. It's not unreasable to dodge a Blight rush.

    There's a reason why more than 2 blink Nurses were viewed as bad. I don't get that feeling seeing a Blight bounce around.

  • I ain’t even ok with 2-blink Nurse much less 5 or 7.

  • @GamerEzra said:

    In my opinion it makes no sense that the strongest killers in this game also have the best addons. Blight is hard to play but not as hard as Nurse. I played against a Blight yesterday that had Adrenaline Vial and Blighted Crow as addons. He had a full gen regress build and also send us to autohaven. I was playing solo as well so the game was already over when it started. One of my teammates killed themself on first hook and I can't blame them for that. Blight's addons are way too strong and need a nerf. The Alchemist Ring is one of the most broken addons in the game.

    Blight is waaaay harder than Nurse.

  • I disagree, his power is much easier to use. Even if you should use his power for mobility only. I play both Nurse and Blight and always said the same thing until I started playing Nurse myself.

  • 1. I think Adren Vial should've never been buffed. It was fine as the fun meme add-on it was before.

    2. Blight doesn't go through walls and completely circumvent all standard survivor defenses.

  • Blight can't go through walls, Blight respects Pallets and Windows, Blight has a cooldown unlike Nurse

  • @GoshJosh said:

    Do you find five/seven rush token Blight acceptable? If so, why?

    No I didn't mind it at the time, but then I felt like ranking was better and less watered down (SBMM just isnt working as survivor) and back then crossplay wasnt a thing so I versed console nurses with no filters etc. Which certainly made it easier.

    Never seen a 7 rush blight, is that the one that makes you unable to turn? Because if so that's why I never see it lol its awful. Only blights I see are double speed or green speed with alchemist, I dont mind that but it's a coin toss if my team is up to my/the killers skill