Been spamming jigsaw pieces recently

Gotta say I never truely realized how unbalanced the game it's a pretty unfair map and is honestly just a easy win a majority of the time

Comments

  • are you survivor or are killer?

  • @SonicOffline said:

    are you survivor or are killer?

    Survivor I had like 70 of them on my Jake

  • @SonicOffline said:

    are you survivor or are killer?

    probably Survivor when he is talking about easy wins, unless you play Nurse.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2872599#Comment_2872599

    probably Survivor when he is talking about easy wins, unless you play Nurse.

    Ironically enough those were the only games that were complete stomps and a good huntress

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2872599#Comment_2872599

    probably Survivor when he is talking about easy wins, unless you play Nurse.

    I don't generally have issues late game tbh on my Wraith. I'll just let people throw pallets and make the whole map a desert, but that plan only works ~70% of the time.

  • I play a lot of killer and got a map offering almost every game yesterday. It's getting so annoying to the point where I just want to stand still until the game is over...

  • Slap some coh on it and have fun watching m1 killers losing their minds trying to multitask.

  • @Shaped said:

    Slap some coh on it and have fun watching m1 killers losing their minds trying to multitask.

    That's the reason why I started playing Nurse tbh. I'm getting a lot better with her so I guess survivors want to play against the same killer every game.

  • @GamerEzra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2872612#Comment_2872612

    That's the reason why I started playing Nurse tbh. I'm getting a lot better with her so I guess survivors want to play against the same killer every game.

    I would try Nurse a long time ago if I wasn't on console.

    Also, I love vs'ing Nurses majority of the time.

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2872613#Comment_2872613

    I would try Nurse a long time ago if I wasn't on console.

    Also, I love vs'ing Nurses majority of the time.

    I really enjoy playing her (I'm on PC). She is really hard to play but so much fun. I never played dbd on console or with controller but I think I would never play it again if I had to tbh.๐Ÿ˜…

  • @GamerEzra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2872633#Comment_2872633

    I really enjoy playing her (I'm on PC). She is really hard to play but so much fun. I never played dbd on console or with controller but I think I would never play it again if I had to tbh.๐Ÿ˜…

    Playing surv on controller/console is not that bad, at least atm.

    But with the killer you kinda have to restrict yourself. I mean you don't, but with some killers you are not reaching the full potential. Kinda unfair but it is what it is, I adapted. And there is always no cross play option.

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2872641#Comment_2872641

    Playing surv on controller/console is not that bad, at least atm.

    But with the killer you kinda have to restrict yourself. I mean you don't, but with some killers you are not reaching the full potential. Kinda unfair but it is what it is, I adapted. And there is always no cross play option.

    I always play with crossplay on but I wouldn't even think about playing a killer like Blight, Nurse, Billy or Oni on controller. I also feel like it's easier to spin a console killer. Some people say it's also easier to spin as survivor on controller but I've never tried it and I don't think I will. Do you play with crossplay off btw?

  • @GamerEzra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2872647#Comment_2872647

    I always play with crossplay on but I wouldn't even think about playing a killer like Blight, Nurse, Billy or Oni on controller. I also feel like it's easier to spin a console killer. Some people say it's also easier to spin as survivor on controller but I've never tried it and I don't think I will. Do you play with crossplay off btw?

    Blight is tolerable with turning add ons that's about it really

  • @GamerEzra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2872647#Comment_2872647

    I always play with crossplay on but I wouldn't even think about playing a killer like Blight, Nurse, Billy or Oni on controller. I also feel like it's easier to spin a console killer. Some people say it's also easier to spin as survivor on controller but I've never tried it and I don't think I will. Do you play with crossplay off btw?

    I play surv with it on.

    As a killer on or off. If I face hackers more often I turn it off for a while. Or, if there are performance issues with the particular killer I would rather make it more fair so that I'm not the only one with stutters.

    Otherwise I find some killers fine to play with it on and I have my sens maxed so I am not that prone to being spinned as before they increased it.

    I love the game anyway, and I don't mind being at disadvantage here and there. I do mind "not being able" to play some killers I would love to try tho.

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2872651#Comment_2872651

    I play surv with it on.

    As a killer on or off. If I face hackers more often I turn it off for a while. Or, if there are performance issues with the particular killer I would rather make it more fair so that I'm not the only one with stutters.

    Otherwise I find some killers fine to play with it on and I have my sens maxed so I am not that prone to being spinned as before they increased it.

    I love the game anyway, and I don't mind being at disadvantage here and there. I do mind "not being able" to play some killers I would love to try tho.

    I think it just depends on what you're used to. I know a lot of people that currently play on console want to switch to PC but as long as cross progression is not a thing they will have to wait. One of the reasons why I love to play on PC is because you can always play on controller if you want to. I played a lot of Assassin's Creed and GTA on PC but I played it on controller (I have a Xbox One controller).