Why did you make reporting suck total butt.
Dude reporting through a chat is awful, what are you thinking? I can't even attach my video because when I click the email I'm instantly unable to locate my report.
EDIT: I HAVE FOUND A WORKAROUND TO THE BOT AND FOUND A WAY TO SUBMIT A TICKET WITHOUT USING THE AWFUL DOOTY BOT.
Comments
Its like talking to a real person that truely cares. 😍
Because a report system where the user doesn't have to do all the work costs money so BHVR gets chumps to do all the work for them
I'm just done reporting hackers. I mean, this was way easier prior, sure, you had to take 10 minutes outta your day, but this crap is awful. Biggest buff to hackers a dog crap report system.
this is really sad, i discovered the same thing a couple of years ago, you jump through all the hoops they ask you to to make a report and its a totally pointless waste of time
This new one they just added sucks complete butt I mean, its awful way worse than filling the ticket out. I'd rather fill the ticket out, dealing with bots is a pain in the arse. It's all good though, done wasting my time, guess Hackers win.