Legion buff + lethal pursuer

I'm starting to think that this perk can become tier S on legion, but of course, everything will depend on the survivors' spawn.

if you're lucky, if the survivors spawn together, a down is guaranteed due to the 5th hit.

What do you think?

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • It worth to try on PTB. It looks good i will give that.

  • Definitely worth trying out.

  • @OneGoodBoyDemo said:

    I'm starting to think that this perk can become tier S on legion, but of course, everything will depend on the survivors' spawn.

    if you're lucky, if the survivors spawn together, a down is guaranteed due to the 5th hit.

    What do you think?

    as someone who loves Lethal Persuer anyway....yeah I'm looking forward to seeing people's response to this.

  • i mean, they will still hear you coming and can Split up as soon as they see you.


    Maybe if we had an Addon ...


    I have an idea

  • Lerhal was already good on Legion, but any more reasons to run it is welcome in my book

  • Lethal pursuer need buff.

  • I like this idea :)

  • I doubt it unless you have a hard time finding survivors at the start. Survivors playing the PTB will already split up and run if they hear the heart beat. Knowing where they are for a few seconds won't benefit much after the 1st hit.