Sloppy Butcher will be Useful Again
I loved all changes but my fav Haemorrhage changes. Now Sloppy will be good perk again, loved so much!
I just hope for another nerf for CoH, then healing will be okey.
I loved all changes but my fav Haemorrhage changes. Now Sloppy will be good perk again, loved so much!
I just hope for another nerf for CoH, then healing will be okey.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sloppy + Nurse’s 👀
Gonna use on Sadako. So sad Spirit can not see auras while phasing, would use on her too.
Spirit doesn’t need to see auras 😈
I need to learn listen sadly. 🤨
Yeah it'll be great. The hemorrhage rework is simple but very well done imo.
If the chase music would disappear instantly thats be pretty cash money