If Lily from V/H/S was the next Killer on Dead by Daylight, what would her perks be?
If you've ever seen the Amateur Hour segment of the first V/H/S movie, Lily is a succubus/harpy creature who is looking for a mate and kills anyone who gets in her way. If she was the next Killer on DbD, what would her perks, power or addons be?
Comments
Idk but if "looking for a mate" means I can first person pov suck David's tiddies I'm in
did i read that right?
bruh
I do think a flying killer would be pretty cool, seeing a slasher come up from a hole in the game would really catch a lot of people off guard. Maybe some hoverin'.
I'd give her a Dead Hard for killers. Every 60 seconds you can dash forward at a survivor. How's that for a teachable?
//
You'll never take me alive
True but.... the invisible hitboxes T_T.
Dead hard for killers... wait isn't that Coup the Grace ? I mean yeah, you can only use it 5 times and with a basic attack... eh, idk man.
I'm thinking more along the lines of the blight serum killers got for Halloween that let them dash forward in place of their normal ability. Like that, except it takes a perk slot and can be activated and used on a cooldown...for that pesky survivor that just barely keeps making it to a loop.
I also thought about the Blight Serum add-on, but it wasn't that good when I used it, because of the slowdown at the end.
The closes we have to dead hard for killers is demogorgon's shred.