Will we ever get a defined answer on cross progression
it’s been said that it’s something on the radar and there aware of the very high requests of it.
is it just gonna be the usual “we have nothing to announce” forever unless it actually happens?
if it’s not gonna happen can you just say “no it’s not gonna happen”? That way tens and thousands of us don’t have to just sit here waiting for the inevitable.
id literally be happy to buy all the dlcs, outfits ect again, all i want is my max level account back. just casually loosing 5k hours due to being sick of serious disadvantages on console isn’t cool.
Comments
They won´t say it is not gonna happen. Why should they - people would be even more angry.
Maybe someday Sony an MS change their politics or want less money.
But i won´t wait for it.
Unfortunately like Marc said above, it's not BHVR. If Sony and Microsoft won't allow connections to the BHVR account, or are trying to price gouge for that privilege, there's nothing we can do but submit feedback.
We have gotten a definitive answer. "We can't honestly answer."
I'm betting the hang up is the agreement on IP licensing per platform. So if I own something on PC, I bought it for PC, not for DBD.
We give the only answer we are able to give which is, it's something that we would like to do but it's not just down to us as we have other platforms to work with in this.
Whilst I appreciate the frustration, there is nothing more we can say I'm afraid.
i’m not sure if you can answer this but any response of acknowledgment would be nice.
just as an example: if sony didn’t allow cross progression but microsoft did (or vice versa) would yous do just 1 console or will it be a sake of both or neither? thankyou mandy :)