I was probably in early middle school when I was skyping with some internet friends. One of them screen shared.. putting this lightly.. ahem.. a certain video containing females and a device used to put liquid in.
Having emetophobia on top of it made me want to curl up and cease existence.
I was probably in early middle school when I was skyping with some internet friends. One of them screen shared.. putting this lightly.. ahem.. a certain video containing females and a device used to put liquid in.
Having emetophobia on top of it made me want to curl up and cease existence.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seeing willy bum bum on yt when I was younger.
Most of the stuff I have seen will probably break the rules here so I'll just keep it quiet and let your minds wander.
What did I just watch....
Good luck getting that out of your head. I had nightmares for years.
Edit: Luckily only your ears suffered, it seems they removed the video from yt which is the right thing to do.
It´s still there in it´s full glory. At least in germany
Oh god :(.
Misspelling "eyebleach" on reddit.
I was probably in early middle school when I was skyping with some internet friends. One of them screen shared.. putting this lightly.. ahem.. a certain video containing females and a device used to put liquid in.
Having emetophobia on top of it made me want to curl up and cease existence.
the subreddit r/enoughinternet years ago
It was banned for someone posting illegal videos
Dear god....
Did they do it on purpose? 😆
I think they did it because they thought they were cool, edgy and "all grown up" but we definitely should not have been watching that at our age 😭
Seeing an image of real life handsome squidward.