Altruistic teammates (strangers) is one of my fav things when I play surv (if it happens)
When we all try to protect each other even if it means our death. I was always weak for that, even in a video game.
It just warms my hearth even more when it is people I never met before doing it.
Comments
-cackles in breakout-
Unless I’m going for a challenge that requires an escape, I’ll usually go for stupidly altruistic plays. I find it way more fun to do so, when that one clutch moment comes together and everyone barely survives. It’s nice to get randoms that do the same, makes the game much more enjoyable for me.
it sucks when you reach phase 2 in a hook and randoms don't even make an attempt to save you... I'm the whole other way round haha
I Like to do dumb aultrism plays with mettle of man gotten lots of clutches
I do like that as well. - Alas. Just today I've traded hooks to buy time three or four times just to see the other two not-injured-not-death-hook-people just chilling by the open exit gate (usually they had bt as well), teabagging the map while the killer nodded at me, knowing fully well that no one would come for me 😂
But sometimes. Just sometimes. A magical moment happens where everyone is on the same page. And that's just beautiful - so I will keep going for the altrustic play.